The Okun suites consists of the following rooms: Okun Suites
Ok-khun Chamnan Chaichong was sent on an envoy mission to Lisbon. The embassy mission was shipwrecked compelling him to sojourn in Goa, South Africa and Batavia before finding a ship to return to Ayudhya in 1687 when he met the French envoys La Loubere and Ceberet at the Siamese Court. In 1688 he was sent to France and had an audience with King Louis XIV.
A Suite (King size bed) on ground floor with terrace and bathtub.
Room facilities and service
- Mini bar
- Room service
- Allergy friendly rooms
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Coffee and tea facilities in all rooms
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- TV with DVD
- Small refrigerator and private en-suite bathroom with care amenities
- Only some rooms has rain shower bathroom
- Only some rooms has bathtub